Friday, January 1, 2010

10 in 10 Positive Daily Affirmation Day 1

I haven't posted on my Alter Ego much. But, I knew that when I created it. Because Mele Cotte is a food blog, my Alter Ego offers me a platform to post other stuff I want to chat about...that's not food related.

Now that I am participating in the 10 in 10 Healthy Challenge, I began to think that this would be the perfect area to complete my third goal, "Keep a Positive Daily Affirmation journal". One of the girls I became friends with this summer decided to start one after completing a 5 week stay at the fitness retreat. So...here I begin. Admittedly, I am feeling a little hokey about the whole thing. I am not one who likes to express emotions...other than when I am pissed off. ;) Oops....angry. No, wait...I meant to say pissed off, even though I know its not very lady-like. But, I think this process will help me overcome feeling totally stabbed-in-the-back/betrayed/bamboozled by some past occurrences, regain some much needed confidence personally and professionally, and prevail.

So, bear with me as this journal may begin a bit rocky.

Day 1, Week 1

I got out of bed, went out with the girls, and had a really great time remembering what great girlfriends I have. And, they reminded me that I am a good friend. Thanks girls. ;)

1 comment:

Mano said...

Hi,

You have a very great weblog. To become a profitable human being the basic issue is to have positive thinking. Enjoy Sky Rocketing Accomplishment with Turbo charged Positive Affirmations... Produce Positive Thinking So You are able to Get rid of Strain Out of your Existence, Enhance Your Self-Confidence and Program Your self For Lifetime Success!