Friday, January 1, 2010

10 in 10 Positive Daily Affirmation Day 1

I haven't posted on my Alter Ego much. But, I knew that when I created it. Because Mele Cotte is a food blog, my Alter Ego offers me a platform to post other stuff I want to chat about...that's not food related.

Now that I am participating in the 10 in 10 Healthy Challenge, I began to think that this would be the perfect area to complete my third goal, "Keep a Positive Daily Affirmation journal". One of the girls I became friends with this summer decided to start one after completing a 5 week stay at the fitness retreat. So...here I begin. Admittedly, I am feeling a little hokey about the whole thing. I am not one who likes to express emotions...other than when I am pissed off. ;) Oops....angry. No, wait...I meant to say pissed off, even though I know its not very lady-like. But, I think this process will help me overcome feeling totally stabbed-in-the-back/betrayed/bamboozled by some past occurrences, regain some much needed confidence personally and professionally, and prevail.

So, bear with me as this journal may begin a bit rocky.

Day 1, Week 1

I got out of bed, went out with the girls, and had a really great time remembering what great girlfriends I have. And, they reminded me that I am a good friend. Thanks girls. ;)

No comments: